********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

Nubb16

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
128,718
10,043
67
Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein