You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
![]()
[roll]Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!
I used to could..........oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
![]()
Foxs headband is a distraction
Love,
Ulismyman
[roll]
I think they can go 6 ft - and since I'm not quite 5'4".... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’