You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
![]()
[roll]Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!
I used to could..........oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
![]()
Foxs headband is a distraction
Love,
Ulismyman
[roll]
I think they can go 6 ft - and since I'm not quite 5'4".... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter