********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

Nubb16

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
128,718
10,043
67
Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina