Clarke for them has hooked somebody every single time he touches the ball. Even when he starts to dribble up court after a rebound.
[roll][roll][roll][laughing][laughing][laughing][roll][roll][roll]:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:[cheers][cheers][cheers]Oh boy
I need a drunk
I meant to say drink but..... [cheers]Lol I'm a drunk
I have no doubt [laughing][roll][roll][roll][laughing][laughing][laughing][roll][roll][roll]:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:[cheers][cheers][cheers]
Bko...there's probably a few on here that can help you out...
Looks like we back off in order not to foulLooks like VT can just keep running the same play and get a bucket each time.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt