********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Sep 27, 2015
17,323
30,074
98
I don’t understand the call on Gabriel. Like.... at all

What is he supposed to do? I want the official to explain what he is to do. Get out of the way?
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,283
6,852
96
UK needs to take advantage of Gabriel's SMART tie up there and score on this possession..I would love a three. But I'll take any score for us here.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
v tech tougher fighting for the ball and playing a good team game with their passing. we should be way better by season's end but this time a year it's a little frustrating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jazzycat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,064
4,716
113
Blackshear faking a foul and doesn't get it. That was great... Finally....
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I thought they were going to let Blackshear get away with that one.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,653
72,805
113
Looks like VT can just keep running the same play and get a bucket each time.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,064
4,716
113
Finally went inside and got the 4th on Blackshear. Need to do it again if he doesn't go out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU