********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Sep 27, 2015
17,323
30,073
98
I don’t understand the call on Gabriel. Like.... at all

What is he supposed to do? I want the official to explain what he is to do. Get out of the way?
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,283
6,852
96
UK needs to take advantage of Gabriel's SMART tie up there and score on this possession..I would love a three. But I'll take any score for us here.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
v tech tougher fighting for the ball and playing a good team game with their passing. we should be way better by season's end but this time a year it's a little frustrating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jazzycat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,062
4,716
113
Blackshear faking a foul and doesn't get it. That was great... Finally....
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I thought they were going to let Blackshear get away with that one.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,651
72,791
113
Looks like VT can just keep running the same play and get a bucket each time.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,062
4,716
113
Finally went inside and got the 4th on Blackshear. Need to do it again if he doesn't go out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  3. 03 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!