********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Sep 27, 2015
17,310
30,037
98
I don’t understand the call on Gabriel. Like.... at all

What is he supposed to do? I want the official to explain what he is to do. Get out of the way?
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
UK needs to take advantage of Gabriel's SMART tie up there and score on this possession..I would love a three. But I'll take any score for us here.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
v tech tougher fighting for the ball and playing a good team game with their passing. we should be way better by season's end but this time a year it's a little frustrating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jazzycat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,059
4,711
113
Blackshear faking a foul and doesn't get it. That was great... Finally....
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I thought they were going to let Blackshear get away with that one.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,605
72,740
113
Looks like VT can just keep running the same play and get a bucket each time.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,059
4,711
113
Finally went inside and got the 4th on Blackshear. Need to do it again if he doesn't go out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  3. 03 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?