********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Sep 27, 2015
17,308
30,037
98
I don’t understand the call on Gabriel. Like.... at all

What is he supposed to do? I want the official to explain what he is to do. Get out of the way?
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
UK needs to take advantage of Gabriel's SMART tie up there and score on this possession..I would love a three. But I'll take any score for us here.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
v tech tougher fighting for the ball and playing a good team game with their passing. we should be way better by season's end but this time a year it's a little frustrating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jazzycat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,059
4,711
113
Blackshear faking a foul and doesn't get it. That was great... Finally....
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I thought they were going to let Blackshear get away with that one.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,605
72,737
113
Looks like VT can just keep running the same play and get a bucket each time.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,059
4,711
113
Finally went inside and got the 4th on Blackshear. Need to do it again if he doesn't go out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble