Of courses he is. Draft day is priority 1 here bay bay!I don’t get it, Wade can play, Diallo can play but Vanderbilt can’t? Something wrong with this.. is cal protecting him for the NBA instead of trying to win these games? Ugh
is wade going to the nba?
Zone seems an odd choice
I gotta get up at 4 am so I am hateful and nervous lolgod I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'