Of courses he is. Draft day is priority 1 here bay bay!I don’t get it, Wade can play, Diallo can play but Vanderbilt can’t? Something wrong with this.. is cal protecting him for the NBA instead of trying to win these games? Ugh
is wade going to the nba?
Zone seems an odd choice
I gotta get up at 4 am so I am hateful and nervous lolgod I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game