Of courses he is. Draft day is priority 1 here bay bay!I don’t get it, Wade can play, Diallo can play but Vanderbilt can’t? Something wrong with this.. is cal protecting him for the NBA instead of trying to win these games? Ugh
is wade going to the nba?
Zone seems an odd choice
I gotta get up at 4 am so I am hateful and nervous lolgod I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina