Of courses he is. Draft day is priority 1 here bay bay!I don’t get it, Wade can play, Diallo can play but Vanderbilt can’t? Something wrong with this.. is cal protecting him for the NBA instead of trying to win these games? Ugh
is wade going to the nba?
Zone seems an odd choice
I gotta get up at 4 am so I am hateful and nervous lolgod I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina