********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Comebakatz3

Heisman
Aug 8, 2008
44,004
33,859
113
? You can't put both arms around a break away layup'er.

He didn't put both arms. I think it was borderline. I'd just like that to be a regular hard foul. I'm not upset that it was an F1, but think it is close enough to just call it a normal foul.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Herro has gotten so much more comfortable and is hitting his stride. Impressive.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
IQ needs to see that ball go through the net. Would be a good game to get him going a little bit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine