********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Comebakatz3

Heisman
Aug 8, 2008
44,004
33,859
113
? You can't put both arms around a break away layup'er.

He didn't put both arms. I think it was borderline. I'd just like that to be a regular hard foul. I'm not upset that it was an F1, but think it is close enough to just call it a normal foul.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Herro has gotten so much more comfortable and is hitting his stride. Impressive.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
IQ needs to see that ball go through the net. Would be a good game to get him going a little bit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights