********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Comebakatz3

Heisman
Aug 8, 2008
44,004
33,859
113
? You can't put both arms around a break away layup'er.

He didn't put both arms. I think it was borderline. I'd just like that to be a regular hard foul. I'm not upset that it was an F1, but think it is close enough to just call it a normal foul.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Herro has gotten so much more comfortable and is hitting his stride. Impressive.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
IQ needs to see that ball go through the net. Would be a good game to get him going a little bit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach