Dancing with the Loosiers....Indiana loses in pathetic fashion. Where’s mike Davis when you need him
It’s called giving a player a blow, moronDamn why sub out Tyler ?
Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
Terrible call against Travis again
Jerk
nope. none at all using youtube tv. perfect 720p 60 frames per second.
We're not deaf!!! What???Hey guys
Sorry I’m late
I actually dozed off and missed the first few minutes
We’re looking kinda blah...let down maybe?
And I really can’t stand Pat adams
Yes. Assuming it's because I'm using a streaming service (DirectvNow).Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
Yeah needs to focus and just play.Travis is losing his cool bigtime. wow
?? dude seriously take your meds. WTF are you even talking about?
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams