I hope this is a jokeThese refs are clearly for Arkansas
Way to make your FTs Keldon!!! Great job!!!
We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.Free throws will cost us in the tournament.
I think we win this game, but we're not likely to win in Knoxville without Reid.
I think the stage is set for a 2 seed. Just hope it's not in Duke's region.
This half was a disgrace. No excuses.
I thought so too but I the commentators didn't say a word.
Only if Herro is shooting 8 FT’s a game.We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville