I hope this is a jokeThese refs are clearly for Arkansas
Way to make your FTs Keldon!!! Great job!!!
We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.Free throws will cost us in the tournament.
I think we win this game, but we're not likely to win in Knoxville without Reid.
I think the stage is set for a 2 seed. Just hope it's not in Duke's region.
This half was a disgrace. No excuses.
I thought so too but I the commentators didn't say a word.
Only if Herro is shooting 8 FT’s a game.We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit