I hope this is a jokeThese refs are clearly for Arkansas
Way to make your FTs Keldon!!! Great job!!!
We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.Free throws will cost us in the tournament.
I think we win this game, but we're not likely to win in Knoxville without Reid.
I think the stage is set for a 2 seed. Just hope it's not in Duke's region.
This half was a disgrace. No excuses.
I thought so too but I the commentators didn't say a word.
Only if Herro is shooting 8 FT’s a game.We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks