I hope this is a jokeThese refs are clearly for Arkansas
Way to make your FTs Keldon!!! Great job!!!
We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.Free throws will cost us in the tournament.
I think we win this game, but we're not likely to win in Knoxville without Reid.
I think the stage is set for a 2 seed. Just hope it's not in Duke's region.
This half was a disgrace. No excuses.
I thought so too but I the commentators didn't say a word.
Only if Herro is shooting 8 FT’s a game.We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived