I hope this is a jokeThese refs are clearly for Arkansas
Way to make your FTs Keldon!!! Great job!!!
We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.Free throws will cost us in the tournament.
I think we win this game, but we're not likely to win in Knoxville without Reid.
I think the stage is set for a 2 seed. Just hope it's not in Duke's region.
This half was a disgrace. No excuses.
I thought so too but I the commentators didn't say a word.
Only if Herro is shooting 8 FT’s a game.We are one of the best free throw shooting teams in the country. That will literally be one of the last things to hurt us in the tournament.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'