Random Wildcats

StubbornPenny

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,562
9,892
0
Dwight Perry gets lost in the sea of Bobby Perry and Perry Stevenson. Too many Perrys, not enough talent.

I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)
 

Bank Cat

All-American
Dec 8, 2011
3,844
5,904
113
Skip McGaw (Phi Alpha!)
Steve Bruce
Chuck Aleksinas (when I was a kid I thought his name was Alex Enis)
Tim Stephens
 

bthaunert

Heisman
Apr 4, 2007
29,518
21,619
0
I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)

Jason Lathrem disagrees. He played 1 year at UK, logged 9 minutes, scored 2 points (2 free throws) and won a championship. He has the be the Wildcat with the least minutes ever played in a UK uniform that won a title.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach