Random Wildcats

StubbornPenny

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,562
9,892
0
Dwight Perry gets lost in the sea of Bobby Perry and Perry Stevenson. Too many Perrys, not enough talent.

I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)
 

Bank Cat

All-American
Dec 8, 2011
3,844
5,904
113
Skip McGaw (Phi Alpha!)
Steve Bruce
Chuck Aleksinas (when I was a kid I thought his name was Alex Enis)
Tim Stephens
 

bthaunert

Heisman
Apr 4, 2007
29,518
21,619
0
I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)

Jason Lathrem disagrees. He played 1 year at UK, logged 9 minutes, scored 2 points (2 free throws) and won a championship. He has the be the Wildcat with the least minutes ever played in a UK uniform that won a title.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?