Random Wildcats

StubbornPenny

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,562
9,892
0
Dwight Perry gets lost in the sea of Bobby Perry and Perry Stevenson. Too many Perrys, not enough talent.

I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)
 

Bank Cat

All-American
Dec 8, 2011
3,850
5,914
113
Skip McGaw (Phi Alpha!)
Steve Bruce
Chuck Aleksinas (when I was a kid I thought his name was Alex Enis)
Tim Stephens
 

bthaunert

Heisman
Apr 4, 2007
29,518
21,619
0
I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)

Jason Lathrem disagrees. He played 1 year at UK, logged 9 minutes, scored 2 points (2 free throws) and won a championship. He has the be the Wildcat with the least minutes ever played in a UK uniform that won a title.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime