Terrible loss

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
Sadly I'm no longer surprised by these sh*t shows. We seem to have at least one every week.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
 

Kentuckiddy

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2011
4,501
2,206
0
Only thing I would ( hopefully will) change is the thread title to Terrible Win. Changes nothing about the subject matter.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
Totally didn’t deserve that win. Seriously frustrating team to watch. I stand by what I said. I think they can figure it out by March but man oh man, not much positives to take away outside the final score.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  2. 02 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'