Terrible loss

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
Sadly I'm no longer surprised by these sh*t shows. We seem to have at least one every week.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
 

Kentuckiddy

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2011
4,501
2,206
0
Only thing I would ( hopefully will) change is the thread title to Terrible Win. Changes nothing about the subject matter.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
Totally didn’t deserve that win. Seriously frustrating team to watch. I stand by what I said. I think they can figure it out by March but man oh man, not much positives to take away outside the final score.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky