Terrible loss

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
Sadly I'm no longer surprised by these sh*t shows. We seem to have at least one every week.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
 

Kentuckiddy

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2011
4,501
2,206
0
Only thing I would ( hopefully will) change is the thread title to Terrible Win. Changes nothing about the subject matter.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
Totally didn’t deserve that win. Seriously frustrating team to watch. I stand by what I said. I think they can figure it out by March but man oh man, not much positives to take away outside the final score.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  3. 03 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark