I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
I like white castlesBan yourselves you sorry sacks of white castles/krystals
You suck LOSER!!!!!!!!!!Only thing I would ( hopefully will) change is the thread title to Terrible Win. Changes nothing about the subject matter.
It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
bbtt
Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. LoserI’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
Great postI’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
Keep trying to prop yourself up..,Absolute gift by Vandy at the end of regulation.
And again you defend this POS thread.Bump it all you want pal. I’m happy we won but still everything I said applies except for losing.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB