Travis Graf

rob_47

All-Conference
Jun 17, 2020
977
1,936
93
Edwards will be one of the top 5-10 best players in CBB next season. This guy will not. But I would still love to add him!!
Yeah I get that and I agree but they are same style atleast but I totally agree bring him on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bevcat

UK_BlueBlood

All-American
May 21, 2002
4,274
9,192
103
He looks to have a nice skill set… ball handling, long range, mid range, and finishes around the basket.

Would guess he is not 6’10” from the video, unless he has grown significantly since it was taken. Looks to be 6’6”-6’7” in the video, but I could be wrong.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season