Travis Graf

rob_47

All-Conference
Jun 17, 2020
978
1,938
93
Edwards will be one of the top 5-10 best players in CBB next season. This guy will not. But I would still love to add him!!
Yeah I get that and I agree but they are same style atleast but I totally agree bring him on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bevcat

UK_BlueBlood

All-American
May 21, 2002
4,274
9,192
103
He looks to have a nice skill set… ball handling, long range, mid range, and finishes around the basket.

Would guess he is not 6’10” from the video, unless he has grown significantly since it was taken. Looks to be 6’6”-6’7” in the video, but I could be wrong.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU