Travis Graf

rob_47

All-Conference
Jun 17, 2020
978
1,938
93
Edwards will be one of the top 5-10 best players in CBB next season. This guy will not. But I would still love to add him!!
Yeah I get that and I agree but they are same style atleast but I totally agree bring him on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bevcat

UK_BlueBlood

All-American
May 21, 2002
4,274
9,192
103
He looks to have a nice skill set… ball handling, long range, mid range, and finishes around the basket.

Would guess he is not 6’10” from the video, unless he has grown significantly since it was taken. Looks to be 6’6”-6’7” in the video, but I could be wrong.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals