Travis Graf

rob_47

All-Conference
Jun 17, 2020
978
1,939
93
Edwards will be one of the top 5-10 best players in CBB next season. This guy will not. But I would still love to add him!!
Yeah I get that and I agree but they are same style atleast but I totally agree bring him on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bevcat

UK_BlueBlood

All-American
May 21, 2002
4,274
9,192
103
He looks to have a nice skill set… ball handling, long range, mid range, and finishes around the basket.

Would guess he is not 6’10” from the video, unless he has grown significantly since it was taken. Looks to be 6’6”-6’7” in the video, but I could be wrong.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets