Travis Graf

rob_47

All-Conference
Jun 17, 2020
976
1,931
93
Edwards will be one of the top 5-10 best players in CBB next season. This guy will not. But I would still love to add him!!
Yeah I get that and I agree but they are same style atleast but I totally agree bring him on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bevcat

UK_BlueBlood

All-American
May 21, 2002
4,274
9,189
103
He looks to have a nice skill set… ball handling, long range, mid range, and finishes around the basket.

Would guess he is not 6’10” from the video, unless he has grown significantly since it was taken. Looks to be 6’6”-6’7” in the video, but I could be wrong.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble