What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
I have 2 million followers you can catch me at Dontdickwithmycat123What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
I gave ya a followWhat's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
Maybe you can give him a poke alsoI gave ya a follow
That'll come later. Have to get aquatinted first.Maybe you can give him a poke also
Noice! I had forgotten all about that one! This made me lmao [laughing]Maybe you can give him a poke also
That was awesome when he said it, not realizing how it soundedNoice! I had forgotten all about that one! This made me lmao [laughing]
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos