Twitter Handles

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.

Mine is
@AdamStanford15

Thanks
 

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
I said "if interested". Not a troll in the least. Not sure why you would think that. I just never post much. If not interested no big deal. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: JASUN74

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
Thanks shaudy! I read RR all the time and expected the troll comments. I enjoy hearing your all's thoughts and figured many had Twitter I could follow as well.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep