Twitter Handles

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.

Mine is
@AdamStanford15

Thanks
 

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
I said "if interested". Not a troll in the least. Not sure why you would think that. I just never post much. If not interested no big deal. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: JASUN74

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
Thanks shaudy! I read RR all the time and expected the troll comments. I enjoy hearing your all's thoughts and figured many had Twitter I could follow as well.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos