What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
I have 2 million followers you can catch me at Dontdickwithmycat123What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
I gave ya a followWhat's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.
Mine is
@AdamStanford15
Thanks
Maybe you can give him a poke alsoI gave ya a follow
That'll come later. Have to get aquatinted first.Maybe you can give him a poke also
Noice! I had forgotten all about that one! This made me lmao [laughing]Maybe you can give him a poke also
That was awesome when he said it, not realizing how it soundedNoice! I had forgotten all about that one! This made me lmao [laughing]
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup