Twitter Handles

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
What's up y'all!? I am looking to follow more Kentucky fans on Twitter. If interested please post Twitter handle so I can follow you.

Mine is
@AdamStanford15

Thanks
 

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
I said "if interested". Not a troll in the least. Not sure why you would think that. I just never post much. If not interested no big deal. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: JASUN74

astanford79

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2019
20
19
0
Thanks shaudy! I read RR all the time and expected the troll comments. I enjoy hearing your all's thoughts and figured many had Twitter I could follow as well.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama