According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
Unfortunately,yes. It helps that Ulis is as tough as nails.Is rest the only thing that can be done for this ?
I used to get those bad when I was in the Army. (It never stopped me, just slowed me down.) Been a while but they do hurt.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’