According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
Unfortunately,yes. It helps that Ulis is as tough as nails.Is rest the only thing that can be done for this ?
I used to get those bad when I was in the Army. (It never stopped me, just slowed me down.) Been a while but they do hurt.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates