According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
Unfortunately,yes. It helps that Ulis is as tough as nails.Is rest the only thing that can be done for this ?
I used to get those bad when I was in the Army. (It never stopped me, just slowed me down.) Been a while but they do hurt.
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club