According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
Unfortunately,yes. It helps that Ulis is as tough as nails.Is rest the only thing that can be done for this ?
I used to get those bad when I was in the Army. (It never stopped me, just slowed me down.) Been a while but they do hurt.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU