According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
According to Joe B. Hall,on Leach Report, Ulis was shin splint free but recently it has started to come back on him. I will be disappointing if he has to play with pain again this year.
Unfortunately,yes. It helps that Ulis is as tough as nails.Is rest the only thing that can be done for this ?
I used to get those bad when I was in the Army. (It never stopped me, just slowed me down.) Been a while but they do hurt.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days