2024 Recruiting Class Thread

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
IMO. DT and QB are the two positions that PSU has needed to up their game to get over the hump and into the playoffs. Allar may be the guy at QB. Getting an elite DT would be a big boost to the roster. Missing out on Christian Wilkins a few years ago really hurt. If this kid is an elite DT, PSU needs him very badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bwifan

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
The other 2 teams you're referring to may win in conference but beyond that is very objectionable outside of 1 year by OSU.
I understand, but their rosters show they both get multiple southern kids every year. That was the only point I was attempting to make. Yeah getting a kid like Waller to sign with PS is hard. It becomes easier if you can win the majority of games against OSU and Michigan for a while.

Reactions: LionsAndBears

Nits1989

Oct 29, 2021
I understand, but their rosters show they both get multiple southern kids every year. That was the only point I was attempting to make. Yeah getting a kid like Waller to sign with PS is hard. It becomes easier if you can win the majority of games against OSU and Michigan for a while.
2024:
Jon Mitchell - FL
Antoine Belgrave-Shorter - FL

2023:
King Mack - FL
Elliot Washington - FL
Dakaari Nelson - AL
Cameron Wallace - GA

2022:
Cam Miller - FL
Cristian Driver - TX
Zane Durant - FL
Omari Evans - TX

2021:
Harrison Wallace - AL

2020:
Caziah Holmes - FL
Keyvonne Lee - FL
Parker Washington - TX

2019:
Noah Cain - FL
John Dunmore - FL
TJ Jones - FL

2018:
Jordan Miner - FL
Trent Gordon - TX
Judge Culpepper - FL
Isaiah Humphries - TX

2017:
KJ Hamler - FL
DJ Brown - GA

Last edited:

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
2024:
Jon Mitchell - FL
Antoine Belgrade-Shorter - FL

2023:
King Mack - FL
Elliot Washington - FL
Dakaari Nelson - AL
Cameron Wallace - GA

2022:
Cam Miller - FL
Cristian Driver - TX
Zane Durant - FL
Omari Evans - TX

2021:
Harrison Wallace - AL

2020:
Caziah Holmes - FL
Keyvonne Lee - FL
Parker Washington - TX

2019:
Noah Cain - FL
John Dunmore - FL
TJ Jones - FL

2018:
Jordan Miner - FL
Trent Gordon - TX
Judge Culpepper - FL
Isaiah Humphries - TX

2017:
KJ Hamler - FL
DJ Brown - GA

This is 1 of the biggest changes that CJF has brought to PSU. He knows that we need to get kids outside of that 300 mile radius and has made sure we've consistently done so.

Reactions: MacNit and Nits1989

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
2024:
Jon Mitchell - FL
Antoine Belgrave-Shorter - FL

2023:
King Mack - FL
Elliot Washington - FL
Dakaari Nelson - AL
Cameron Wallace - GA

2022:
Cam Miller - FL
Cristian Driver - TX
Zane Durant - FL
Omari Evans - TX

2021:
Harrison Wallace - AL

2020:
Caziah Holmes - FL
Keyvonne Lee - FL
Parker Washington - TX

2019:
Noah Cain - FL
John Dunmore - FL
TJ Jones - FL

2018:
Jordan Miner - FL
Trent Gordon - TX
Judge Culpepper - FL
Isaiah Humphries - TX

2017:
KJ Hamler - FL
DJ Brown - GA
2017 - Hamler was from Detroit played 1 season at IMG.
2018 - none of them played
2019 - Jones and Dunmore never played
Cain was from Texas played 2 years at IMG

Lately yeah it’s been better. If we can beat OSU more (last time was the blocked FG) then who knows. Kids like Waller might be lions

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
2017 - Hamler was from Detroit played 1 season at IMG.
2018 - none of them played
2019 - Jones and Dunmore never played
Cain was from Texas played 2 years at IMG

Lately yeah it’s been better. If we can beat OSU more (last time was the blocked FG) then who knows. Kids like Waller might be lions

Here's the thing about Waller: if pitching "next Micah Parsons" while Abdul Carter comes off one of the better true freshman years in CF doesn't pull him (when supposedly we were in on him before he blew up and relationship was strong), we probably just don't have high chances outside of winning a national title.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Anyone else really turned off when they see a 16-18 year old recruit asking us to "Go and show them some love on Instagram."

Are you trying to find the right program/school or are you trying to boost your Instagram numbers? It just tells me that their priorities aren't where they need to be when I see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19333lion

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
Is Nick Marsh still in play?
Yes but lil brother to the west is trying to pull a Gallegher deal. Their offering the entire NIL pot to entice him. He’s listening but hasn’t visited them. Unlike Rodney, he has no tyes to Shittsburgh so it’s unlikely to happen.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Yes but lil brother to the west is trying to pull a Gallegher deal. They’re offering the entire NIL pot to entice him. He’s listening but hasn’t visited them. Unlike Rodney, he has no tyes to Shittsburgh so it’s unlikely to happen.
Ok. Not sure what you are trying to say? Rodney is from Uniontown, PA. Not far from Morgantown, where he ultimately ended up. I get the NIL reference though. I thought Sparty was the main competition for Marsh. I didn’t know Pitt was a factor.

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
Ok. Not sure what you are trying to say? Rodney is from Uniontown, PA. Not far from Morgantown, where he ultimately ended up. I get the NIL reference though. I thought Sparty was the main competition for Marsh. I didn’t know Pitt was a factor.
Yes Rodney lived like 30 miles away from WVU but they spent the majority of their money on 1 NIL deal to make sure he went there.
Reports are sPitt it doing the same with Marsh, but he still hasn’t visited but is listening.
He is visiting MSU this weekend but writers still think he will sign here. Just not as confident as they once were. Is that a better wording? 😂

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
🫤 I’d be lying if I said I remotely understood the offer to him. When they apparently told other kids who they been recruiting they were done at safety. Kaj Sanders had an official set for this weekend but canceled after Toure committed. Recruiting 🤷‍♂️

Edit: It’s for Sam LB not Safety

Last edited:

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
I have to commend James and the staff for keeping Benedict Umeh interested in PS as long as he did.
Stanford is still Stanford and they won on academics. No shame in that, good luck to him.

Latest posts