Final four thread

SDcatfan13

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2003
50,516
4,466
113
Terrible shots by Virginia the last few possessions. So much for being a veteran team that will close out the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: stuway

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,245
113
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.

I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
 
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Jerome from great to Hero ball. UVA only 4 fouls in trouble.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I just turned it on are you kidding me its 61-60 Auburn ? How is Auburn winning. This should be us.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Idiots throw the ball in the backcourt with 5 seconds left...........with 2 timeouts left.

IDIOTS
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Likely only time for a 3. Buzzer beater or AU advances
 

Saguaro Cat

All-American
Apr 27, 2008
17,210
7,962
113
I do not know why, but I always enjoy when a team has fouls to give in situations like this.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks