Final four thread

SDcatfan13

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2003
50,521
4,472
113
Terrible shots by Virginia the last few possessions. So much for being a veteran team that will close out the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: stuway

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.

I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
 
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Jerome from great to Hero ball. UVA only 4 fouls in trouble.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I just turned it on are you kidding me its 61-60 Auburn ? How is Auburn winning. This should be us.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Idiots throw the ball in the backcourt with 5 seconds left...........with 2 timeouts left.

IDIOTS
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Likely only time for a 3. Buzzer beater or AU advances
 

Saguaro Cat

All-American
Apr 27, 2008
17,210
7,962
113
I do not know why, but I always enjoy when a team has fouls to give in situations like this.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA