Not yet it isn’t.Game over. How would UK have done against VA?
Took a total team effort from the staff on down for UK to lose to this Auburn team. Other than being quicker they had no advantages over the Cats.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
I turned away when it was 8, it then went to 10 and UVA just fell apart. Wow. Auburn's to lose now.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
Bryce!!! Do to them what you did to us!!!
Huh?
The ball was in his shorts...He grabbed Ty Jerome by the shorts! That should be intentional!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team