Not yet it isn’t.Game over. How would UK have done against VA?
Took a total team effort from the staff on down for UK to lose to this Auburn team. Other than being quicker they had no advantages over the Cats.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
I turned away when it was 8, it then went to 10 and UVA just fell apart. Wow. Auburn's to lose now.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
Bryce!!! Do to them what you did to us!!!
Huh?
The ball was in his shorts...He grabbed Ty Jerome by the shorts! That should be intentional!
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms