Not yet it isn’t.Game over. How would UK have done against VA?
Took a total team effort from the staff on down for UK to lose to this Auburn team. Other than being quicker they had no advantages over the Cats.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
I turned away when it was 8, it then went to 10 and UVA just fell apart. Wow. Auburn's to lose now.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
Bryce!!! Do to them what you did to us!!!
Huh?
The ball was in his shorts...He grabbed Ty Jerome by the shorts! That should be intentional!
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality